Why choose The Accredited TOT By The American University | Washington D.C ?
ITC | International Teaching Certificate
- Meet the demand for qualified teachers in high need certification areas by allowing program recruits to serve as teacher of record
- Recruit teachers to staff schools in high need Local Education Agencies (LEAs)
- Increase the number of qualified candidates from groups that are underrepresented
- Provide rigorous, high quality preparation through an expedited track to certification
- Provide a pathway for professionals in other fields to transition into a career in teaching
لمزيد من المعلومات أو لحجز مكان يمكنك الإتصال بقسم القبول والتسجيل على الرقم 201110044644+ و التحدث إلى أحد موظفي خدمة العملاء.
تقييم الدارسين في هذا البرنامج
Program Learning Outcomes :
- Enhance skills to use various innovative teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centred, encourage solving of meaningful real-world tasks and develop transversal competencies.
- Boost skills in using open and digital resources, support development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ITC.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support school or organisational development in the field of innovative education with regards to interdisciplinary and holistic approach.
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous classrooms, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education based on democratic values, promote active participation in society.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competences through innovative teaching methods, enhance good quality of mainstream education.
- Learn to motivate, guide and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competences, promote peer exchange and active participation within the education.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies that are responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.