Prepare Yourself For The PMP Certification Quickly In This Focused And Comprehensive Course
- This is a Complete Course developed with a focused goal on passing the exam You will get to learn all processes and knowledge areas as required by the Exam. Don't worry , You will not have to waste any time exploring irrelevant information.
- My Lectures are delivered in a friendly , simple and easy to understand manner : You will have fun learning the concepts because i have kept the lectures to be as light , easy and painless to understand. We will aim to enjoy ourselves while preparing and keep boredom far away.
- You will Learn individual concepts with dedicated videos : All Important concepts have been covered through individual videos so you can simply jump to the topic that you want to learn.
- Detailed PMP Math : You will get to Learn all PMP Math concepts through separate videos with sample questions that explain the concepts in detail from the exam perspective.
- Become a better project manager: By learning all the essential concepts, you will learn to manage projects like a professional.
Course Overview :
The course is covered in video lectures that explain the concepts from an exam perspective as well as how the concepts tie into each other across the whole of project management.
This will help you understand project management both from a micro and macro perspective so that you may tie the concepts together and pass the exam easily.
The course covers the 5 Project Management Process Groups :
- Monitoring and Controlling
All these process groups will be covered as we discuss the knowledge areas one by one.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Earned Value (EVM) , Cost Variance (CV) ,Schedule Variance( SV) , Cost Performance Index (CPI) , Schedule Performance Index ( SPI ) have been covered through separate videos with sample questions that explain the concepts in detail from the exam perspective.
Furthermore , Concepts like Critical Path , Float ,Forward Pass, Backward Pass and Schedule Network Diagram have been explained in detail in an easy to understand manner.
Special tips and learning techniques to pass the exam have also been shared over the course.
It's time to get you ready for the exam, let's get you Fully Prepared to pass the PMP exam on your first try !!