- Describe characteristics of ergonomically designed workstations.
- Examine human factors related to design criteria.
- Discuss body-centered design for mitigating common workplace stressors.
- Explain prescribed practices for training and instruction related to workplace ergonomics.
- Examine key management approaches for addressing workplace ergonomics issues.
- Perform ergonomics-related hazard assessments.
- Recommend ergonomically sound control strategies for workplace situations.
- Summarize ergonomics-related regulatory efforts and standards.
- BIO 1100
- PHS 1110
Occupational ergonomics: A practical approach
Publisher: Wiley (2016)
Author: Stack, T., Ostrom, L. T., & Wilhelmsen, C. A.