Nexus American Academy is looking for extraordinary people to join our Education-leading team that keeps defining the future of Spreading Knowledge.
An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing Academy, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
Business Courses Instructors
- MBA or DBA Required
- Male Only
- Fluent in English
- ICDL Genuine Certificate Required
SEO, Social Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Bachelor or Diploma Required
- Female Only
- Fluent in English
- Smart in thinking, Good looking.
Secretaries, Front Office, Area Manager
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- if more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
HOW TO APPLY
Our recruitment team
Our recruitment consultants are company employees, who specialise in particular functions. They are therefore perfectly aware of our strategic challenges, know perfectly our business as well as the needs of our managers for whom they recruit.
To make your job search more effective and optimise your application, we would invite you to check on the following points before applying:
- your background (qualifications, experience, skills) must to a large extent correspond to the required profile,
- availability: you should be able to start the new job on the date indicated and be available for the full duration of the mission (if this information is given in the job description),
- geographic mobility: you must be able to get to the place of work indicated and, if it is some distance away from your current home address, you must be prepared for the eventuality of moving closer to your place of work,
- the type of contract indicated in the job description must correspond to what you are looking for (if you are a student, check that your school is in a position to sign a work placement agreement, an apprenticeship or an advanced training agreement…),
- administrative situation: if you apply for job in a foreign country, make sure that you have, or can obtain, the necessary permits to work in that country.
All you have to do is find the the job opportunities that you are qualified for or interested in on our WEBSITE site, then send your resume to our official E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org